- Start planning a Vacation! Whether by auto, plane or train, start planning your next vacation. You don’t have to actually book anything now – just start brainstorming and researching where to go and what to do once you get there. Your future self will thank you!
- If working, check your year-to-date paystubs to make sure you are withholding enough to avoid any tax surprise next April. (Feel free to reach out – we can help!)
- Thinking about refinancing? Do not put it off. While we believe that interest rates will stay low for the foreseeable future, Frannie Mae & Freddie Mac are instituting a new 0.5% refinance fee starting Sept 1, 2020.
- Worried about a loved one and Covid-19? Make sure to get a Health Care Power of Attorney so you can have access to their medical records and be able to help them if they are diagnosed with coronavirus. This applies to anyone over age 18 like college students and elderly relatives.
- Working from Home? or have students learning virtually? Do not ignore the importance of a good workspace and ergonomically correct seating.
- Got a PPP loan? due to continued changes in the SBA’s forgiveness process, we recommend holding off submitting any paperwork until more guidance is issued. Senators Collins and Rubio have been pushing for automatic forgiveness for PPP loans of $150K or less.
As always, do not hesitate to contact us with any questions. You can book a quick call with Jorie or Eric here: https://go.oncehub.com/FinancialFuturesLLC
Last but not least!
Follow us on our new Instagram account at @Financialfuturesllc
Got questions or need help?